- Whitings provide smooth service to client
- The corporate finance team at Whiting & Partners, specialists in acquiring and selling businesses up to £3m in value, has recently assisted a service sector client to sell his business, as part of his retirement plans.
- A Blinding Success for Haworths
- Haworths, member firm of The CFN in East Lancashire, have recently completed Project Blind, a disposal for a company in the food and drink industry.
- Albert Goodman are motoring along!
- Albert Goodman, The CFN's member firm in the South-West, has recently conducted another due diligence investigation.
- See Kirsty at The Business Show
- Our Chairman, Kirsty McGregor, is once again a keynote speaker at "Businesses for Sale Live" at Excel on 6/7 June 2013
- McBrides join the clan
- The Corporate Finance Network today announces that McBrides Corporate Finance Ltd has joined their
network of corporate finance specialists
- CFN arrive in Wiltshire
- The CFN has announced their 2nd member firm in almost as many days, Charlton Baker, based in Wiltshire