- HGH gets great offer for property company
- North Yorkshire-based accountancy firm Hunter Gee Holroyd’s (HGH) expertise in the property lettings market secured a great deal for the vendors within the sector.
- McBrides engineers great deal for vendors in MBO
- McBrides, a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in Kent, has successfully advised the shareholders of a civil engineering company on its sale of shares to management.
- Dyke Yaxley builds a great deal for client
- Dyke Yaxley, Aaron & Partners and Ashley Alexander Legal have assisted with the disposal of a significant builder’s merchant to a national operator.
- New Accountancy Network Launches at Accountex
- The Association of Crowdfunding Experts, the latest offering from Kirsty McGregor whose aim over the next few years is to ‘revolutionise the accountancy profession’ is being launched at Accountex on 11th & 12th May at ExCeL
- Crowdfunding Experts go Public at Accountex
- The CFN is taking its sister brand, The Association of Crowdfunding Experts, on the road to exhibit at Accountex on 11th & 12th May at ExCel in London
- JFK inspires Conference
- The Corporate Finance Network has announced its programme for its forthcoming National Conference in Newcastle