- A lesson in international relations from Whiting & Partners!
- The CFN’s representative firm in Suffolk, Whiting & Partners, have completed their second featured deal this month, advising their client in the educational sector on the sale of one of their schools.
- Shaw Gibbs package a good deal together
- Shaw Gibbs, The CFN representative in Oxfordshire, have helped an experienced entrepreneur to make a long sought-after acquisition in the packaging industry.
- HGH client’s growth driven by alternative finance
- North Yorkshire-based accountancy firm Hunter Gee Holroyd’s expertise in the alternative finance market has helped its client in the motor industry to invest in new stock.
- Hallidays gain more recognition
- The Corporate Finance Network has today announced that Hallidays Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors based in Stockport, Manchester has joined their network
- Chairman speaking at Virtual Business Summit
- Kirsty McGregor is an Expert Speaker on Crowdfunding at an innovative Virtual Business Seminar - register here for free access to her talk on Tuesday 21st April.
- Popping Up Everywhere!
- The CFN is holding a full day of conferences on Thursday 23rd April at Brindleyplace, Birmingham