- Whiting & Partners engineer’s great £1m MBO deal
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised the business owners of an engineering firm on its £1m buy out by the existing management team.
- Whiting and Partners find local home for plant hire business
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised a plant hire business on its sale to a local acquisitive business.
- Dyke Yaxley provide successful sale for successful retailer
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States, has advised their client, a specialist retailer and pharmacy on a successful share disposal.
- Advice for business owners – how to learn from recent history
- Founder & Chairman of The Corporate Finance Network, Kirsty McGregor, shares her highly practical advice, for the short to medium term fallout of the EU Referendum, with entrepreneurs of owner managed businesses
- New Accountancy Network Launches at Accountex
- The Association of Crowdfunding Experts, the latest offering from Kirsty McGregor whose aim over the next few years is to ‘revolutionise the accountancy profession’ is being launched at Accountex on 11th & 12th May at ExCeL
- Crowdfunding Experts go Public at Accountex
- The CFN is taking its sister brand, The Association of Crowdfunding Experts, on the road to exhibit at Accountex on 11th & 12th May at ExCel in London