- A decent harvest for HGH
- North Yorkshire based representatives of The CFN, Hunter Gee Holroyd, have recently helped their local farming client turn a potentially troubling situation into one with a far more fruitful outcome.
- Nicholsons move at electric speeds for client
- Nicholsons, representing The CFN in Lincolnshire, have recently completed an extremely quick fundraising deal on behalf of their electrical engineering client.
- Dyke Yaxley raise the roof
- In their second featured deal this month, Shropshire-based representatives of The CFN, Dyke Yaxley, have successfully supported a local roofing merchants Cheshire Roofing Supplies through the recent sale of their company.
- Dealmakers' Winners
- Our member firm in Newcastle, RMT Accountants & Business Advisors, has been named as the best in the region for the second time in three years.
- FREE Intro to Crowdfunding for Accountants
- A mammoth 28 date roadshow has been announced by Kirsty McGregor, Founder of The CFN and Association of Crowdfunding Experts
- Sunrises in Shropshire for The CFN
- The next national conference of The Corporate Finance Network will be held in Shropshire, and the theme of the conference is 'Not missing opportunities'