- Whiting & Partners ensures clients business sale flows smoothly
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised the shareholders of a pump supplier to a global competitor.
- Shaw Gibbs advises Building Supplies Online on its investment from Cairngorm Capital
- Shaw Gibbs, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with offices in Oxford and London, has successfully advised Building Supplies Online Limited (BSO) on their strategic partnership and investment from mid-market specialist investment firm, Cairngorm C
- Albert Goodman overcomes odds to sell e-commerce business
- Albert Goodman, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with eight offices across South West England, has successfully advised the shareholders of an e-commerce on its sale to a strategic buyer.
- SME Corporate finance booms despite Brexit uncertainties
- In advance of their national conference, The Corporate Finance Network has released figures showing that their member firms are outstripping the general advisory market for growth in their corporate finance work.
- Conference to focus on saving SME jobs
- The 22nd national conference of The Corporate Finance Network has been announced today and will take place in Norwich on 5th October
- The Times report Chairman's concerns
- The Times have interviewed the chairman of The Corporate Finance Network about her research on the demographics of business owners and the lack of Exit Planning carried out by most small businesses in this country