- Dyke Yaxley specialists, distribute shares to new owners
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire as well as one in the United States, has advised the owners of a specialist distributor on a successful company sale.
- Acklea shareholders ‘hire’ Shaw Gibbs services for company sale
- Shaw Gibbs, a long-term member of The Corporate Finance Network, with offices in Oxford and London, has successfully advised Acklea on its sale to SHB Hire.
- HGH prints a fair valuation for exiting shareholder
- North Yorkshire-based accountancy and corporate finance firm Hunter Gee Holroyd (HGH), have advised the shareholder of a printing company on a valuation, which enabled them to exit the business.
- A Certain Uncertainty - for the Chancellor too!
- With all the shocks this year, even the new Chancellor now heralds a new set of Spring/Autumn Budgets/Statements, it is clear that the world is changing...but are accountancy firms keeping up?
- The view from our colleagues in US
- Dyke Yaxley, our member firm in Shropshire, also has another office in Ohio. Benefiting from this close-up view, the managing partner of their Cleveland office shares with us his thoughts about the Trump victory.
- Kay Johnson Gee further strengthen Corporate Finance Offering
- The Corporate Finance Network has today announced that Kay Johnson Gee Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers (KJG) based in Manchester have joined their network.