- McBrides delivers great deal for selling shareholders of transport business
- McBrides, a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in Kent, has successfully advised the shareholders of a transportation company on a successful sale.
- Hallidays helps social sector client break the ice with social investors
- Hallidays, a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in South Manchester has successfully provided a due diligence report for their client, which led to a £250,000 secured loan.
- KJG advises music sector client on £5m company sale
- KJG, a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in Manchester has successfully advised their client on a £5m sale to a listed music group.
- The CFNs wish list for the election manifestos
- As The CFN celebrates its 10th anniversary for advising and supporting SMEs via its national network of accountancy firms, its founder sets out 3 key ideas for the main political parties as they develop their election manifestos
- A Certain Uncertainty - for the Chancellor too!
- With all the shocks this year, even the new Chancellor now heralds a new set of Spring/Autumn Budgets/Statements, it is clear that the world is changing...but are accountancy firms keeping up?
- The view from our colleagues in US
- Dyke Yaxley, our member firm in Shropshire, also has another office in Ohio. Benefiting from this close-up view, the managing partner of their Cleveland office shares with us his thoughts about the Trump victory.