How should you finance your business?
Each business has different needs for finance. You may be planning for organic or acquisitive growth, developing new products and developments or simply want to research better solutions for existing finance.
Whatever your needs one of our member firms can help. Their advice is always tailored to your needs and they will always start by assessing your current needs and any existing finance arrangements before providing their proposals. Our regional and executive team is skilled in sourcing the right match and mix of funding options and they will negotiate on your behalf with the most suitable sources to secure the finance package that is right for you.
Our experienced team, have established professional business relationships with financing providers and they also have their own extensive list of both companies and individuals that are looking to invest in viable business ventures. These contacts are essential when making approaches, as we generally find that (as firms with whole client bases), we receive much more attention than any single business owner could attract themselves.
- Appraisal of suitability and cost of current facilities
- Restructuring of current finances
- Complete working capital finance
- Raising capital for growth
- Finance to buy a business, whether you are already in business, or whether you are an individual wishing to investigate the possibilities of an MBO or MBI
Using finance options such as:
- Bank overdrafts and loans
- Asset finance, property finance & stock finance
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme
- Confidential Invoice Discounting
- Equity finance from Business Angels or Venture Capitalists
- A myriad of other specialist types of finance that you probably never even knew were available!
The member firms of The Corporate Finance Network can provide you with this advice. They specialise in advising SMEs about raising finance - please be aware that this is a very specialist area and not all accountants have this knowledge.