Working capital & personal refinancing
- A difficult & highly structured lend for a legal practice
- Requirements for working capital, remortgage of the principal's home & a residential property development facility besides the usual client & office account functions
- The principal felt 'let down' by his existing bank who had verbally offered the facilities twelve months previously
- Quality of ongoing customer service was paramount as moving so many accounts could be complicated
- The key was identifying the correct bank who would have an appetite for this type of deal and who would support the principal with his plans for both his property portfolio & his legal practice, whilst still working within the FSA regulations
- A very successful conclusion, resulting in the law firm moving banks smoothly, refinancing of the lawyer's existing facilities and new funds being put in place for the development finance
Talk to your local member firm if you have similar requirements or feel 'let down' by your bank. Details can be found on the About Us Pages.