- McBrides provides key advice following shareholder dispute
- McBrides, a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in Kent, has successfully advised a business run by two families on a buyout, following a dispute.
- Dyke Yaxley manufactures excellent fundraising deal
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire as well as one in the United States, has successfully advised a manufacturer on a share restructure and fundraising.
- KJG communicates acquisition advice to Nycomm
- Kay Johnson Gee LLP (KJG), a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in Manchester has successfully advised Nycomm on the acquisition of Pennine Group.
- The CFNs wish list for the election manifestos
- As The CFN celebrates its 10th anniversary for advising and supporting SMEs via its national network of accountancy firms, its founder sets out 3 key ideas for the main political parties as they develop their election manifestos
- A Certain Uncertainty - for the Chancellor too!
- With all the shocks this year, even the new Chancellor now heralds a new set of Spring/Autumn Budgets/Statements, it is clear that the world is changing...but are accountancy firms keeping up?
- The view from our colleagues in US
- Dyke Yaxley, our member firm in Shropshire, also has another office in Ohio. Benefiting from this close-up view, the managing partner of their Cleveland office shares with us his thoughts about the Trump victory.