- Haworths helps client sign on the line in £1m acquisition deal
- Haworths Chartered Accountants, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with three offices in the North West, has advised the management teams of a software company on its successful acquisition of another software firm for £1m.
- Whiting & Partners find a safe home for IT security firm
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised an IT security company on its sale to a larger industry player.
- Dyke Yaxley maps an MBO for Geophysical specialists
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States, has successfully advised a Geophysical specialist business, on a management buy-out.
- Conference to focus on saving SME jobs
- The 22nd national conference of The Corporate Finance Network has been announced today and will take place in Norwich on 5th October
- The Times report Chairman's concerns
- The Times have interviewed the chairman of The Corporate Finance Network about her research on the demographics of business owners and the lack of Exit Planning carried out by most small businesses in this country
- Rubicon sets high standards
- The Corporate Finance Network has today announced that Rubicon Corporate Finance, based in Durham and Richmond has joined their network.