- Hallidays constructs one week fundraising deal
- Hallidays, a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in South Manchester, has successfully provided fundraising for their client in the construction sector.
- The Dyke Yaxley fundraising machine secures great deal for client
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States, has successfully advised a business on a fundraising to buy new machinery.
- HGH provides key 'starter' advice for restaurant entrepreneur
- North Yorkshire-based accountancy firm Hunter Gee Holroyd (HGH), has advised a local restaurant entrepreneur on a new venture within York.
- The CFNs wish list for the election manifestos
- As The CFN celebrates its 10th anniversary for advising and supporting SMEs via its national network of accountancy firms, its founder sets out 3 key ideas for the main political parties as they develop their election manifestos
- A Certain Uncertainty - for the Chancellor too!
- With all the shocks this year, even the new Chancellor now heralds a new set of Spring/Autumn Budgets/Statements, it is clear that the world is changing...but are accountancy firms keeping up?
- The view from our colleagues in US
- Dyke Yaxley, our member firm in Shropshire, also has another office in Ohio. Benefiting from this close-up view, the managing partner of their Cleveland office shares with us his thoughts about the Trump victory.