- Racing Ahead for HGH
- Representatives of The CFN in Yorkshire, Hunter Gee Holroyd, have recently completed a fundraising deal for their motoring industry client in record time.
- Hole in One for Williams Denton
- Taking a sporting approach in their third and final deal this month, Williams Denton, representatives of The CFN in North Wales, have assisted a golf club client to secure some additional finance.
- RMT engineer successful relationship with client
- RMT Accountants and Business Advisors, representatives of The CFN in Newcastle, have recently supported a local client with an acquisition.
- Sunrises in Shropshire for The CFN
- The next national conference of The Corporate Finance Network will be held in Shropshire, and the theme of the conference is 'Not missing opportunities'
- The CFN announce accredited members of ACE
- The Corporate Finance Network, a national network of accountants who advise SMEs on corporate finance matters, has today announced which of its member firms have already met the criteria to become accredited members of their newly-formed specialised group
- We've had a crowdfund baby!
- The CFN has launched a sister association, specifically aimed at quality advisers in the crowdfunding market, The Association of Crowdfunding Experts