- LEES makes happy customers with an excellent service
- LEES, our member firm in Norwich and London successfully advised two shareholders in the hospitality sector after the common shareholders had a disagreement.
- Whiting & Partners bake perfect deal for food client
- Owners of a food products distribution company approached Whiting and Partners when they decided it was time to retire.
- Sky’s the limit for RMT’s software technology client
- RMT advised a high tech growth company on raising finance from venture capitalists and an investment syndicate. In addition to investment advice RMT also advised their client on a share options scheme.
- North-east Dealmaker is our firm again!
- Congratulations from all at The CFN to RMT in Newcastle who have secured the title of "Corporate Finance Advisory Team of the Year" for the 3rd time in 4 years at the Insider Dealmakers Awards
- Welcome Jack!
- The Corporate Finance Network has welcomed the 2nd new member to their team in recent weeks. Jack Telford joins The CFN as a Corporate Researcher.
- New Blog - how to defend your firm from 'The Big Guns'
- A recent article in The Times Business on 5th October entitled “Accounting’s big guns take aim at promising start-ups” unsurprisingly resulted in a powerful and vocal response at the breakfast tables and desks of partners from the smaller firms.