- Hallidays advises £10m turnover kitchen manufacturer on sale
- Hallidays, a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in South Manchester has successfully advised The Manor Cabinet Company Plc, a £10m turnover kitchen manufacturing company on its sale.
- HGH produces working capital deal for video production company
- North Yorkshire-based accountancy firm Hunter Gee Holroyd’s (HGH) have advised a young video production company on raising working capital.
- Assynt Corporate Finance plays happy families for Father and Son business
- Assynt Corporate Finance, a member of The Corporate Finance Network in Hertfordshire, has successfully advised the shareholders on its succession strategy.
- Advice for business owners – how to learn from recent history
- Founder & Chairman of The Corporate Finance Network, Kirsty McGregor, shares her highly practical advice, for the short to medium term fallout of the EU Referendum, with entrepreneurs of owner managed businesses
- New Accountancy Network Launches at Accountex
- The Association of Crowdfunding Experts, the latest offering from Kirsty McGregor whose aim over the next few years is to ‘revolutionise the accountancy profession’ is being launched at Accountex on 11th & 12th May at ExCeL
- Crowdfunding Experts go Public at Accountex
- The CFN is taking its sister brand, The Association of Crowdfunding Experts, on the road to exhibit at Accountex on 11th & 12th May at ExCel in London