- A decent harvest for HGH
- North Yorkshire based representatives of The CFN, Hunter Gee Holroyd, have recently helped their local farming client turn a potentially troubling situation into one with a far more fruitful outcome.
- Nicholsons move at electric speeds for client
- Nicholsons, representing The CFN in Lincolnshire, have recently completed an extremely quick fundraising deal on behalf of their electrical engineering client.
- Dyke Yaxley raise the roof
- In their second featured deal this month, Shropshire-based representatives of The CFN, Dyke Yaxley, have successfully supported a local roofing merchants Cheshire Roofing Supplies through the recent sale of their company.
- Chairman named as 1 of the People Behind the Crowd
- This month's Corporate Financier magazine has focused this issue on Equity Crowdfunding
- ACE take part in UK Crowdfunding Week
- The Association of Crowdfunding Experts is taking part in UK Crowdfunding Week w/c 10th November 2014
- Dealmakers' Winners
- Our member firm in Newcastle, RMT Accountants & Business Advisors, has been named as the best in the region for the second time in three years.