- Happy client is Sweet on Howard Worth!
- Howard Worth, The CFN’s Cheshire-based representatives, have successfully concluded Project Sweet, the disposal of their client in the domiciliary care industry.
- LEES ensure that Project Star is international success
- Norwich-based members of The CFN, LEES Accountants, have successfully advised on Project Star, the disposal of their client to a large European publicly listed company.
- Haworths keep with the programme
- Accrington-based members of The CFN, Haworths Chartered Accountants, have recently completed Project TV, assisting their client throughout a management buyout of the business.
- Chairman speaking at Virtual Business Summit
- Kirsty McGregor is an Expert Speaker on Crowdfunding at an innovative Virtual Business Seminar - register here for free access to her talk on Tuesday 21st April.
- Popping Up Everywhere!
- The CFN is holding a full day of conferences on Thursday 23rd April at Brindleyplace, Birmingham
- Crowdfunding Masterclasses for Accountants
- More dates have been announced for the UK's only course for accountants specialising in Crowdfunding