- Renewed Energy for LEES
- LEES Accountants, representatives of The CFN in Norwich, have supported their client to move towards new beginnings in the New Year, offering them assistance with maintaining their business under difficult circumstances.
- Technological advances with Whiting & Partners
- The corporate finance team at Whitings, specialists in acquiring and selling SME businesses, has recently supported their IT software client to move forward with new ownership.
- Animal Magic for Howard Worth
- Continuing their recent run of form, Howard Worth has recent completed another successful deal, this time a business planning project for a veterinary surgery.
- Invest or die!
- Kirsty McGregor, Chairman of The Corporate Finance Network, issues a surprisingly stark warning to SME business owners, as more figures of growth are predicted
- Is it a bird, is it a plane?
- No, it's The CFN members arriving in York for their superhero training!
- Do you have tracker mortgages?
- Property118.com, a residential landlord forum, is starting a campaign to build support for a test case, against the move by some banks to increase the tracker margins on their buy to let mortgages.