- Haworths solve taxing MBO issues
- Accrington-based members of The CFN, Haworths, have recently guided their leisure industry client through a protracted and lengthy management buy out.
- Clients give praise to TWP
- Weybridge-based chartered accountants, and founding members of The CFN, TWP Accounting LLP have advised on the sale of premier lettings agency APW, who are also based in the town.
- Howard Worth provide vet client with soothing medicine
- Members of The CFN based in Cheshire, Howard Worth Chartered Accountants, have recently received a glowing testimonial after supporting their client through a stressful acquisition process.
- Max the Cash!
- The Corporate Finance Network and Duff & Phelps are teaming up with member firms to present seminars packed full of advice for owner managers on maximising cashflow
- National business press listen to The CFN
- Various members of the national business press have this week published the comments from our Founder & Chairman, Kirsty McGregor
- Invest or die!
- Kirsty McGregor, Chairman of The Corporate Finance Network, issues a surprisingly stark warning to SME business owners, as more figures of growth are predicted