- KJG designs a great deal for MBO team
- Kay Johnson Gee LLP (KJG), a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in Manchester has successfully advised the management team of Grant International, a designer and manufacturer of fashion accessories, on a successful MBO of the business.
- Dyke Yaxley advises utilities client on its sale to a larger competitor
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States, has advised a business within the Utilities sector on its sale to a larger competitor.
- Albert Goodman provides the deal mechanics for a great outcome
- Albert Goodman, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with eight offices across South West England, has successfully advised the shareholders of an building and mechanical services on its successful sale.
- SME Corporate finance booms despite Brexit uncertainties
- In advance of their national conference, The Corporate Finance Network has released figures showing that their member firms are outstripping the general advisory market for growth in their corporate finance work.
- Conference to focus on saving SME jobs
- The 22nd national conference of The Corporate Finance Network has been announced today and will take place in Norwich on 5th October
- The Times report Chairman's concerns
- The Times have interviewed the chairman of The Corporate Finance Network about her research on the demographics of business owners and the lack of Exit Planning carried out by most small businesses in this country