- Whiting & Partners uses Capitalise to raise funds promptly for print business
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised a printing business on raising £50,000 working capital.
- Shaw Gibbs advises commodity specialist on sale to NYSE listed miner
- Shaw Gibbs, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with offices in Oxford and London, has successfully advised the shareholders of a commodity consultancy specialist to a New York Stock Exchange listed Gold miner.
- LEES 'engineers' great deal for client on sale to international firm
- LEES, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with offices in Norwich and London, has successfully advised an electronics engineering and manufacturing business on its sale to a mult-national company.
- Chairman's view sought by The Times
- 'Big 4' accountancy firm, KPMG, has recently axed its service for SMEs. James Hurley, Enterprise Editor at The Times, asked our chairman for her view on this
- New partnership with online portal
- London Fintech Capitalise.com and the UK network of accountancy firms, The Corporate Finance Network (CFN) have recently announced a national partnership.
- Negotiations? Valuations? All the answers will be in Durham!
- The next National Conference of The Corporate Finance Network has been announced and will be on the theme of ‘Negotiations & Valuations’ on 7th March at Ramside Hall, Durham