- Shaw Gibbs advises on the sale of Stephenson Supplies Limited to Consumables Solutions Limited
- Shaw Gibbs, a member of The Corporate Finance Network and a Top 100 UK Accountancy firm, with offices in Oxford and London has advised the shareholders of shareholders of Stephenson Supplies Limited on their sale of the company to Consumables Solutions Li
- Rubicon Corporate Finance advises on the sale of independent services company to national chain
- Rubicon Corporate Finance (RCF), a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with offices in Durham and Richmond, has successfully advised the shareholders of an independent services company on their sale to a national chain.
- Whiting & Partners find new home for Lettings & Estate Agency
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised the shareholders of a Lettings & Estate Agency on their company sale.
- Time to end dismal failure of Bank Referral Scheme
- The Corporate Finance Network is calling upon the Government to abandon their Government Referral Scheme, calling it “a harmful policy that generates so much cost and bureaucracy the government is keeping the figures secret"
- Chairman's view sought by The Times
- 'Big 4' accountancy firm, KPMG, has recently axed its service for SMEs. James Hurley, Enterprise Editor at The Times, asked our chairman for her view on this
- New partnership with online portal
- London Fintech Capitalise.com and the UK network of accountancy firms, The Corporate Finance Network (CFN) have recently announced a national partnership.