The CFN has today announced its line up of speakers & workshops for their next national conference to be held on 27th September in West Yorkshire
Want to attend an energetic training event which is:-
- up-to-the-minute & relevant to today's business & financing issues?
- targeted specifically at those working in the SME Corporate Finance market?
- brings together a superb range of delegates to discuss issues & share ideas with?
- full of learning opportunities - not salesmen!
- inspiring & thought-provoking?
- and is great value for money?
(all descriptions used by previous delegates to describe our past conferences)
...then I would like to invite you & your colleagues to join me & the members of The CFN at our forthcoming national conference, to be held in West Yorkshire on Thursday 27th September. Full day price only £199 (surely the best value in the market?) or for half day attendees (ideal for marketing/business development/non-technical colleagues) then just £129.
- The future of the banking market?
- Structuring export finance requirements
- Minimising working capital exposure on stock
- Next Generation funding deals
- Financing options in the green energy & renewables sector
- Legal documentation within asset & property finance
And a whole stream dedicated to marketing professionals responsible for promoting corporate finance.
If you would like a full copy of the conference brochure & booking form, please email info@TheCFN.org.uk.