- Whiting & Partners find new home for Lettings & Estate Agency
- Whiting & Partners, The Corporate Finance Network’s representative firm in Suffolk, has successfully advised the shareholders of a Lettings & Estate Agency on their company sale.
- Shaw Gibbs successfully advises disaster recovery business on company sale
- Shaw Gibbs, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with offices in Oxford and London, has successfully advised the shareholders of The Revival Group on its sale to MA Group Limited.
- Dyke Yaxley delivers on company sale for courier business
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States has successfully advised the shareholders of a courier business on its company sale.
- Chairman's view sought by The Times
- 'Big 4' accountancy firm, KPMG, has recently axed its service for SMEs. James Hurley, Enterprise Editor at The Times, asked our chairman for her view on this
- New partnership with online portal
- London Fintech Capitalise.com and the UK network of accountancy firms, The Corporate Finance Network (CFN) have recently announced a national partnership.
- Negotiations? Valuations? All the answers will be in Durham!
- The next National Conference of The Corporate Finance Network has been announced and will be on the theme of ‘Negotiations & Valuations’ on 7th March at Ramside Hall, Durham