- Nicholsons prove lightning can strike twice in second sale for same business
- Nicholsons Chartered Accountants and Business Advisers, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with offices in Lincoln and Market Rasen, has successfully advised their clients on buying back a business they had sold four years previously.
- Rubicon 'Constructs' turnaround to profitability for client
- Rubicon Corporate Finance, a member of The Corporate Finance Network, with offices in Durham and Richmond, has successfully advised the shareholders of a construction business on restructuring the company.
- Dyke Yaxley takes 'care' during two site day nursery company sale
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States has successfully advised the shareholders of a two site children’s nursery on its sale to a national chain.
- The impact for SMEs of Thomas Cook’s collapse
- Kirsty McGregor of The CFN shares how the ripple across the travel industry should highlight how all SMEs should identify sectors which they are reliant upon
- Rising Stars aim high
- The CFN has announced the programme for its Autumn series of Rising Stars events
- Power Packs Announced
- The CFN has today launched the first of its new series of events for Autumn 2019, Power Packs. A unique event where marketing teams and technical teams come together to plan the most effective strategy to grow the corporate finance service line.