- KJG communicates acquisition advice to Nycomm
- Kay Johnson Gee LLP (KJG), a member of The Corporate Finance Network based in Manchester has successfully advised Nycomm on the acquisition of Pennine Group.
- LEES designís a pleasant exit for ill shareholder
- LEES, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with offices in Norwich and London, has successfully advised a shareholder of a graphic design business, who unfortunately fell ill, on the sale of shares to remaining management.
- Dyke Yaxley help childrenís day care nursery grow up
- Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire as well as one in the United States, has successfully advised the shareholders of a Childrenís Day Care nursery on a fundraise.
- The CFNs wish list for the election manifestos
- As The CFN celebrates its 10th anniversary for advising and supporting SMEs via its national network of accountancy firms, its founder sets out 3 key ideas for the main political parties as they develop their election manifestos
- A Certain Uncertainty - for the Chancellor too!
- With all the shocks this year, even the new Chancellor now heralds a new set of Spring/Autumn Budgets/Statements, it is clear that the world is changing...but are accountancy firms keeping up?
- The view from our colleagues in US
- Dyke Yaxley, our member firm in Shropshire, also has another office in Ohio. Benefiting from this close-up view, the managing partner of their Cleveland office shares with us his thoughts about the Trump victory.