Dyke Yaxley, a member of The Corporate Finance Network with two offices in Shropshire and one in the United States, has successfully advised the shareholders of a property management business on unique disposal to overcome a succession challenge the incumbent shareholders had faced.

Ian Walsh, Director at Dyke Yaxley, was approached by their client after having a complex succession challenge. The Dyke Yaxley Corporate Finance team assisted the client in formulating a plan that allowed the client to sell 49% of the share capital in their company, with an agreement to sell the remaining 51% in the short to mid-term, thereby enabling them to solve their succession issue.

Dyke Yaxley assisted in reviewing Heads of Terms, gathering and reviewing information for the Due Diligence process, reviewed and advising the Solicitors on the Sale and Purchase agreement. The Dyke Yaxley team also advised on all aspects of the tax considerations around the disposal and advised on implementing a new structure for the group.

all aspects of the tax considerations around the disposal and advised on implementing a new structure for the group.

Share to...
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Categories: Deals

0 Comments

Leave a Reply